ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED.
What is Email Roulette?
How does it work?
What are the rules?
What is "Remote Email Roulette"?
What if I receive an offensive message?
How do I change my username, password, or email address?
What if I forgot my password?
How can I clear my name and password from the form?
How do I cancel my account?
How do I know that the person sending me e-mails is not sending me a virus?
Who's behind the curtain at Email Roulette?
- What is Email Roulette?
- Email Roulette is the finest form of email entertainment to hit the net since spam. Whether you're seeking new online friends or have just had a few too many beers, this is the place for you.
- How does it work?
- When you sign up for Email Roulette, you provide your email address and choose a user name. For security reasons, your password is emailed to you automatically. Upon receiving your password, you have log in to start playing.
When you submit your message, it gets sent randomly to another player who has signed up. They have the option of responding to you or not; you won't know who it went to unless they write back... so you better make it interesting!
Of course, it goes both ways. If you want to send emails, you have to receive them as well. When you get a message, it will tell you the username and email address of the sender. You can choose whether to write back or not - the sender does not get any information about you unless you choose to provide it.
One way we try to keep Email Roulette interesting is making everyone send at least one Email Roulette every six months. If you go past that time, your account will be deleted.
Email Roulette is a great way to meet people and will doubtless provide you hours of random entertainment.
- What are the rules?
- Let's make one thing clear: Email Roulette and plinko.net disclaim any reponsibility for the content of messages sent using this system. Now on with the rules:
1. No obscenity.
2. No spam.
3. No scripts.
4. No racist or other hate speech.
5. YOU MUST BE OVER 18.
- What is "Remote Email Roulette"?
- Remote Email Roulette is a newer feature that allows you to send Email Roulettes without coming to this site. To use first you must go to Admin and check the box labeled "Remote Email Roulette". Once you do that, you can send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address registered with Email Roulette and it will be sent out as if you went to the website.
- What if I receive an offensive message?
- Because we want Email Roulette to be fun for everyone, the above rules will be rigorously enforced. We encourage you to forward any offensive messages to us at email@example.com so that we can remove the users immediately.
- How do I change my username, password, or email address?
- You can change all of your settings on our admin page.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- You can request that your password be emailed to your registered address here.
- How do I clear my name and password from the form?
- Use our handy cookie killer.
- How do I cancel my account?
- You can cancel your account on our admin page.
- How do I know that the person sending me e-mails is not sending me a virus?
- With everything else on the internet, you're responsible for your own virus protection, and we can't guarantee that messages are safe.
- Who's behind the curtain at Email Roulette?
- Bertine Holmboe is the webmistress of Email Roulette and Binary Spam. Her obsession with email and inability to leave a message unanswered has driven her to newer, more radical forms of digital communication. When she's not playing on her own sites, she like to stare at cute boys. Send her an email; she promises to answer.
Email Roulette is just another fabulous production of plinko.net.